A cookie means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our Site when you visit certain parts of our Site and/or when you use certain features of our Site.
Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow only first-party Cookies and block third-party Cookies.
While our cookies may change from time to time, we generally use the following types of cookies:
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyse and understand how our customers use the Site, and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookies is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on this Site, your IP address will be shortened by Google prior to transferring it to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. You can prevent Google's collection of your information through the Google Analytics cookies by downloading and installing available browser plug-ins, for example, the browser add-on for disabling Google Analytics.
- We also use Klaviyo to help us collect and store information that we use to create pseudonymised profiles of our users. We use these profiles to analyse visitor behaviour and improve and tailor our services. We do not merge or combine these pseudonymized profiles with any information about the user without a specific, express consent of the person concerned. To understand more about how Klaviyo helps us create these profiles, please visit Klaviyo's website to review its privacy policies.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
We also use web beacons (or "web bugs" or "clear GIFs") to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behaviour, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be hidden in other graphics, emails, or similar. The information collected by web beacons cannot be used to identify you and are not associated with information on your computer or database. To prevent web bugs on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web bugs in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages. Web bugs are also prevented if you read your e-mail offline.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.